So... I'm bummed. I had to cancel my plans for the reproductive rights conference this weekend for a number of reasons, the least important being the massive pile of my school work that has been accumulating... sigh. The good news is the conference happens every year, so I can always go next year!
In other positive news, I got an interview for an internship this summer -- I won't say any more; I have a deep fear of rejection. Hopefully it'll work out. Knock on wood!
Anyways: my project idea. The idea of mix cds had me dying of excitement, but I'm into doing anything relating to the dregs of pop culture... I'm mostly interested in doing something that teens actually physically do, rather than consume... not that consumption isn't an action, but I'm looking for something that's a little more active rather than passive. Help? Also, I have this idea to do a skit or a "mockumentary" of sorts.
You know what, I have a lot of half-baked ideas. If anyone has the oven to my idea-goo, let me know...
...aw, I have a youtube clip for everything. I can't resist.
"It's the most beautiful oven I've ever seen!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i have to say, easy bake oven was the shit...every saturday i pined over my easy bake oven...awesome youtube clip!
Post a Comment